Monday, October 15, 2007

Life after paperwork

This is the first weekend in ages that I was totally focused on my work and not obsessing on what paper needed to be organized, stamped, authenticated or shipped out. I think we are both feeling a weight off of our shoulders! The agency got our documents and everything looks good. Happy, happy! This was my third Monday free since starting my new 4 day work week that I actually spent it in my studio. The past two have been at the Vietnamese Embassy.

I managed to bind 2 books this weekend and make some other cute things. I've sold quite a bit the past few weeks as well as some custom work, so that's been great. The latest things can be seen here :)


Yesterday we took a drive to Bloemendaal aan zee and walked along the beach for a few hours. It was a gorgeous day!

No comments: