Saturday, September 15, 2007

Trying not to obsess

Another week and still no CIS letter. It's hard not to get down about it. I called on Wednesday and was told they were expecting our prints back any day now....

Something really cool: Our agency has started a yahoo group just for those of us adopting with them in the Viet Nam program. It's small, members at all stages (a few waiting for travel dates!!!) and backgrounds.

This shot was taken while cycling home from doing some errands this morning!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our agency has a group like that too. It's been very helpful. I like your bracelet idea.

Anonymous said...

This is a link to a website with quilts made in Vietnam by women. I plan to order one for my future daughter's bed.

http://www.vietnam-quilts.org/content/view/5/6/

Julie said...

My agency has a yahoo group too. I love it! I hope you get news next week!

Kerry said...

I love those quilts. I think it's the same link we have on the side of our blog. What a great idea :)

Jo said...

The yahoo group should be helpful, it's nice to connect with people going through the same things as you.

I hope you have a fast CIS turn around time.

Anonymous said...

harsanyi witney references hepper hoped outsiders irreversibly cleaner infringing swati continues
lolikneri havaqatsu